There is a joyous commitment between members of a local church. A commitment to serve one another while serving with one another. Making this commitment allows church Pastors, leaders, and members to serve within the boundaries of relationship in the accomplishing of our mission, vision, and purpose.
The Redemption Community is our church community made up of those who support the Mission, Vision, and Purpose of Redemption High Desert. This community is committed to Redemption through Christ, communion, communication, and care.
The Redemption Community is open to everyone and anyone who chooses to support the Mission, Vision, and Purpose of Redemption High Desert.
Contact Redemption High Desert by completing our online “Connection Card”
- Being part of our community allows the Pastoral and leadership staff to serve and care for you in your spiritual growth and needs. Your commitment to the community gives us the opportunity to commit our services to you.
- The ability to join and participate in Redemption’s Ministries (Ex. Children’s ministry, worship ministry, leadership, missions ministry, etc).
- Access to daily and weekly online materials (included but not limited too; teachings, videos and audio content, worship music, etc). These materials are archived and will always be available to our community.
- The opportunity to participate in private weekly online bible studies with others from our community.
- All of our community members are added to a prayer list that is only accessible to our prayer team. With this list our prayer team is committed to pray for you on a regular basis.
*Note: Our prayer team and prayer ministry is not limited to our Redemption Community but we understand the greater responsibility and commitment to those whom the Lord has entrusted to us.
- Opportunity for private and personal counseling, discipleship, and mentorship by our Pastoral and leadership staff.
*Note: Our Pastoral and leadership staff are not limited to our Redemption Community but we understand the greater responsibility and commitment to those whom the Lord has entrusted to us.
- Opportunity for wedding, funeral, baby dedications, and baptism services, for you, your children, and your grandchildren by our Pastoral staff.
*Note: These services are not limited to our Redemption Community, if you are interested in having our Pastoral staff perform these services please contact us.
- Access to our sanctuary for personal functions or events (Upon approval, availability, and occupancy count).
- You will be added to a private Facebook group, email list, and mailing list where we will share updates and information on Redemption HD.